CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I ate too many.

Homemade cookies are the best, I know. And my family makes some pretty darn good ones. But if you're in a rush or just don't feel like baking, give Albertsons chocolate chip cookies a try.

Mmmm, so good. They have that really soft, somewhat grainy melt-in-your-mouth texture. And a lot of chocolate chips, but not so many that you're not getting any cookie. And I've been told that they're really good warm, so you could pop them in the microwave for a few seconds.

Did I mention that they're really good? They break apart easily, but don't worry, that's okay--there are no calories in the small pieces, only in whole cookies.

For those of you who brought homemade cookies to the party tonight, don't be offended by this post! Your cookies were awesome. But people can't buy them, now can they? At least not yet...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice! That's awesome. The nest WAS pretty cool huh? I don't know when they will hatch though. That would be really cool if Kimberly took some cool pictures of it. Tell me on my blog what your favorite Princess Bride quote is. :) mmm, I'm eating left-over Albertsons cookies. Hum!

Jennifer said...

Do you think I could bring ELFudges to a party and make it look like baked them. :) Oh my gosh! I just had a thought. What if I really did make little shortbread crackers and put chocolate frosting inside. Mua ha, I'm going to go experiment..

Jennifer said...

What are you doing up so late Cuz? Phil made the kabobs. He just stuck a bunch of stuff on there and put them on the grill. I think he did see them in a magazine though. Besides looking cool they tasted really good too. I'll ask him and tell you tomorrow at the graves...