CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am old.

It's true. Today I am officially one year older than I was last year at this time. However, there are some things that are still older than me. The Cheesecake Factory is one of them.

The Cheesecake Factory is yummy. The Cheesecake Factory has a huge variety of entrees and cheesecake. The Cheesecake Factory is quite sinful.

I went there today for my birthday and enjoyed a lunch portion of chicken and pasta. For a lunch portion, it was still surprisingly large--large enough that I brought half of it home for leftovers. They've got pasta, chicken, sandwiches, soup, salad, fish--you name it, they've probably got it. And it's not all fancy stuff, either--they've got battered fish and chips and comfort food like meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

It is pricey. Lunch is cheaper, obviously, but I couldn't tell you how much for sure as someone paid for me (thanks, Marianne!). I did get a glance at the prices, though, and it ain't cheap. But it's tasty.

Of course, the cheesecake, normally around seven dollars a gigantic, gigantic slice, is definitely cheap if you go on The Cheesecake Factory's 30th anniversary (older than me), which conveniently occurred today, which is also conveniently International Cheesecake Day. All of this means that today we enjoyed gigantic, gigantic slices of cheesecake for only $1.50.

I ate this:

Chocolate Tuxedo Cream. Oh. My. Gosh. My friend and I agreed that their cheesecake is probably illegal somewhere. All I know for sure is that my pants don't fit anymore, but it was worth it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Mmmm. Hum! That looks so good. I actually haven't been to the cheese factory yet. I need to go. I hope your day today was a good one!

Jess said...

Happy belated birthday!