CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

How'd they meet?

If you haven't yet starting watching this little gem on CBS, you're missing out. How I Met Your Mother is nearly always laugh out loud funny, with some nice eye candy to boot. (I'm not above a little eye candy. It's minty fresh!)

Sure, it's about five friends living together in New York, but it's nothing like Friends. I know this because I don't really like Friends, but I absolutely love How I Met Your Mother. And if that's not enough evidence, well, then, it's not, but it's just going to have to be because that's all there is.

If you're new to the show, don't worry--we don't yet know how he met our mother, so you haven't missed out on all the juicy details. But you'll want to catch up with season one and season two. If you don't find something that makes you laugh, then you clearly haven't seen the Robin Sparkles episode yet. Trust me.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Kiersten, I love your blog. You're so funny. I need to watch/read some of these movies and books now. :)