CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Purgatoire? Non! Paradis!

How much do I love Paradise Bakery? Probably a little too much. Okay, probably a lot too much.

Cookies, salads, sandwiches, cookies, parfaits, breakfasts, cookies, soups, muffins...did I mention the cookies? I have yet to meet an edible item at Paradise that does not get along with me. My fat cells and and this establishment have a very good relationship.

I'm not gonna lie: it's a little pricey. The other day, I paid a little over $7.00 for a sandwich and nothing else (but it comes with a cookie! They always come with cookies!!! Not that I, you know, really like the cookies or anything.) But some dishes are better deals than others. For example, I'm a fan of the half sandwich/soup or salad combination (yes, it still comes with a cookie). The price eludes me right now and is not on their website, but I know it's cheaper than just getting a whole sandwich.

Anyway, should you feel like splurging, go to Paradise Bakery. And buy me a brownie or a cream cheese raspberry bar or something. I've gotta branch out from those cookies.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I too am a Paradise junkie. They just opened one near my office, so I'm in trouble.

Randy Honaker said...

I agree their food is good but it is pricey. . . I think there are better values out there and I am basically pretty cheap!